mWorks is a fully integrated Windows based system, designed and developed specifically for stand alone, or multi-location Sales and Service Workshops of any size.
mWorks enhances the efficiency of mechanical workshops, equipment sales and spare parts centres, making light work of job control and costing, invoicing and stock control. Experience demonstrates that our solutions improve customer retention, because your customers will see a professionally run business end-to-end.
mWorks also has a number of sales tools such as mobile phone messaging (SMS) capabilities, which will also assist with customer retention.
If you operate:
- Automotive Workshops
- Marine Dealers
- Mower sales and repair
- Motor cycle sales, spares and service
- Cars and 4WD accessory sales and fitting shops
- Machinery and forklift industry sales and repair
- Truck dealerships and repairers
- Any other small engine or power equipment operations
… then mWorks can work for you!
We regularly engage with industry suppliers in order to ensure that our software can readily integrate with supplier information. Consequently, mWorks data can be automatically updated with current supplier stock pricing and part number super-cession information. In addition, the system offers on-line direct ordering integration with a number of suppliers.
- Support for the OPEA parts, pricing import and online ordering formats
- Electronic upload directly into Honda, Stihl, Briggs&Stratton & Husqvarna online
- Interface for viewing and updating parts, pricing and super-cession lists from major industry parts suppliers systems
- Facility to import manually created product/part price files
mWorks easily manages every aspect of your business activities:
- Service bookings with a sophisticated Workshop Service scheduler
- Timesheet / Roster Interface for Mechanic job scheduling
- Optional Manufacturers’ Parts Catalogues
- Complete Stock / Inventory control and extensive stock-take capabilities
- Serialised parts tracking for warranty purposes
- Track workshop jobs by a multitude of ways – client, date, owner or serial number
- Produce quotes, job cards, work-sheets and invoices that can also be re-printed at will
- Multi location solution that works across any number of separate branches
- Charge a workshop job to a Manufacturer when performing warranty work
- Build, maintain and easily retrieve an accurate service history for equipment and customers
- Create accurate customer invoices and match to all job costs
- Flexible pricing levels by customer groups or even every customer
- Automatic job collection reminders via SMS
- Very extensive and powerful POS (Point Of Sale module)
- Completely integrated with a comprehensive Accounting / Financial system
- Extensive Management, Sales and Inventory reports with many parameters
- Graph sales, profits and other performance indicators